Frequently Asked Questions

How can I reserve the Choteau Pavilion?

The Choteau Pavilion is administrated by the City of Choteau. Please call the Choteau City office at 406-466-2510 to make a reservation.

How do I reserve a vendor space during the 4th of July craft fair?

The Choteau & Vicinity Soroptimists Club runs the annual Art in the Park Festival. You can reach them at their Facebook Page, or by snail mail at PO Box 42, Choteau, MT 59422.

How do I reserve a vendor space during the Choteau Christmas Stroll?

Vendor spaces are open around Choteau during the annual Christmas Stroll, but please contact Choteau Cub Scout Pack 51 to reserve a space in the Coffey Scout Hall next to the Conoco.

What camping or lodging facilities are available in Choteau?

Choteau has 2 motels, a hotel, a private campground, and a public campground. Please visit the Visit Choteau website for information about lodging in Choteau.