Thanks to everyone who came out to the 2nd Annual Chamber Chili Feed and especially to all the chili competitors! We had 20 competitors enter their chilis, and had scores of folks enjoy the big game and get their chili feed on.
Congrats to the winners of the Chili Cook-off! The competition was fierce this year!
- 4th: Patty Roth of J.A.R.R.
- 3rd: Opportunity Bank
- 2nd: Copper Creek Coffee
- 1st: A tie between Tammy Hindoien of Rocky Mountain Insurance Services and Choteau Acantha Newspaper
Other winners of the night were:
- First Half Score Squares: Andrea Greyn
- Second Half Score Squares: Chloe Hanusa
- 50/50 Winner: Brian Colesworthy
- Final Score/Winning Team Pick: Kevin Kovatch
- Big Game: Kansas City Chiefs
A big shout out to Annie Olson and Kayla Breen! Without them, this event would not have been half the success it was. They pounded the pavement and knocked on doors to get folks excited to make chili and show up to make the Chili Cook-off a great event.
Finally, if you’ve made it this far, I hope you’ll take a moment and give us your feedback about the Chili Cook-off. My personal philosophy is that feedback is a gift and one that I truly cherish.
Please let us know what you liked, what you didn’t like and any ideas you have to make the Chili Cook-off better in the future.