For the health and safety for all in light of COVID-19, Family Connections offices in Great Falls and Havre are closed to the public. Our staff is still working and available. Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us in Great Falls at 406-761-6010.
Family Connections Child Care Services and Emergency Related Services Available:
- Refer Emergency workers who need access to child care with referrals to child cares with openings.
- Refer families whose child care closed or need to find child care to child cares with openings.
- Best Beginnings Child Care Scholarships to help eligible families pay for child care.
- Child Care Professional Development courses are available online for child care providers.
- Help businesses create solutions to child care for their employees.
- Assist child care programs and families with child care policies and rules from state entities.
- Connect child care workers whose child care has closed with open child cares or emergency child care needing additional staff.
- Help child care programs that have changes in enrollment or experienced emergency expenses access emergency funding.
Family Connections is a private nonprofit entity and is the Child Care Resource and Referral agency proudly serving twenty-three counties in north-central and northeastern Montana.